Saturday, October 8, 2016

My devilish lover

You said "I love you" & put a spell on me
Tempting words that I couldn't resist
Spoken by a devil behind the mask
I sold my soul for a chance to be loved by you once
Immerse myself into the sinful relationship 

Your eyes are as cool as ice
Imprison my soul when I look into them
Your kiss is poisonous as Papaver  Somniferum
I can't think of anything but you when I feel your lips on mine 
Your touch is so addictive that
I am willing to go against the world to be held by you again 

Falling, falling, falling 
Deeper into the trap you set
Surrounded by eternal darkness
But I ain't regret for tasting the forbidden fruit

My devilish lover
Seal our love contract with a sweet kiss
Under the stars in this dangerous night
Let me become a fallen angel tonight ...

No comments: