Saturday, October 8, 2016

Unknown future

Love is never something I could control
Then why should we care if destiny want to separate us?

Your touch is so gently
Memories crave them deeply into my soul 
Even after thousands of years
I ll be remembering

Maybe we are too persistent ?
Even the gods are touched by our love & give us their blessings

Looking back into the past
What I love the most is
The times you said you love me
Every night I replay it thousands of time before I sleep

Laying together on a field 
Your chest kiss my cheeks gently
Staring at the starry sky
Talk about our future which we want to build

If it is possible,
I wanna buy a one-way ticket to your heart

Fate is always unpredictable 
We meet in the past
Stay in the present
But we will never know what happens in the future
That's why I always give the best of me to you

No comments: