Saturday, October 8, 2016

Scandal in Spotlight Ending Song English Lyrics

I fall in love with the songs when I play Scandal in the Spotlight!!! Voltage Inc actually recruit voice actors to sing the song after all. Imagining the guys sing the song for you is more that enough to make your heart beat faster >\\\<

Given that I don't understand Japanese language, I found the English lyrics of the songs ~<3 The lyrics are so sweet as if they are trying to express their love for you to the whole world!

Kyohei
We create this melody in unison,
In secrecy.
I wanna break free & sing our secret love song...
In the spotlight
To let the world know the strength of our love for each other

Iori 
I pretended to ignore you all this time.
I may have hurt you...
But I ... Shouldn't have defined my love for you 

Kota
The emotions I felt the night of our second kiss
I can no longer deny the feelings I have for you...
I want to hold you
And tell you how much I love you

Nagito
I've search my whole life 
For a true & pure love...
With that first kiss, we were connected ...
Then our hands were torn apart...
That was when I know 
I never want you to be alone...
You are the one I truly love

Takashi 
I wandered for so long...
Losing you...
Losing the music... That fills me world...
That was my biggest fear
This song that fills my soul ... Is a treasure 
Written by your smile 
You're the one I'll always love 


No comments: